My Christmas!

My favorite holiday is Christmas. I love Christmas so much! I love it because we get to open presents, hang out with family, relax, and we get days of school! I like that I just get to hang out with family for a whole day. Christmas is also fun since I get to travel the day after Christmas. Travel to Louisiana, witch is where my dad’s side of the family lives! Now I will tell you all about what happens on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in the Brown family household!

I love Christmas eve. On Christmas eve I go to my mom´s best friend´s house to open presents from her and her kids. We always have lots of good Christmas snacks. When we get home we make cookies and milk for ourselves and Santa. Then it is tradition for my mom to read me the same Christmas book she has read to me since I was 3 years old. Last for the day I go to sleep.

Christmas hatsIn the morning I always wake up at 6:30 a.m. to open presents. I am always so excited that I get little sleep. Once I wake up the rest of my family, they start to slowly get out of their beds and move down into the living room. I am always the first to open presents since I am the youngest. After me, my brother and his girlfriend open presents. After them, my parents and grandma open their presents. After that we eat breakfast ,since it is so early in the morning. We mostly just hang out, play with our new stuff, eat, and sleep some more for the rest of the day. That’s my Christmas!

Picture credits:Creative Commons LicenseMarco Verch via Compfight